We represent the industry and your business, providing access to information, assistance, seminars, training and promoting Scottish textile products and companies to buyers, suppliers and interested parties. Our members also benefit through interaction and collaboration with industry partners and colleagues.
All memberships include a company profile page on the STLA website & listing in the search directories of both the STLA & Textiles Scotland websites.
Categories and costs
Type of Membership
Cost (including VAT)
|Corporate Membership 1
|Corporate Membership 2
|Corporate Membership 3
(For Corporate Member’s additional brand/s)
|£120 (per brand)|
A joining fee of £30 is payable for all categories of membership.
Points to note on categories
- Full (Individual) Membership; any individual engaged in the Scottish Textile and Leather industry.
- Associate Membership; individuals or organisations not meeting membership criteria but supporting the aims of the Association.
- Business Membership; sole traders, partnerships or unincorporated bodies either registered for VAT or with three years trading accounts.
- Corporate Membership; companies or organisations engaged in the Scottish Textile and Leather industry and registered at Companies House.
- Membership runs annually for 12 months and is renewable each year via renewal notice and invoice from the Association Company Secretary.
Articles of Association
To view or download (4.5MB) the full Articles of Association please click here.