Businesses and graduates
- Fashion Toolkit at NESTA
- Fashion and textiles information at Creative Skillset
- Fashion and textiles information at the Cultural Enterprise Office
- Graduate Placement information at Talent Scotland
Read more in Training Support.
Advice from the Home Office on employing non-UK workers
If you manufacture apparel textiles, clothing, accessories, related components, or provide finishing services in the UK, you can register on the UKFT website for Let’s Make it Here – the UK’s most comprehensive and free-to-use database of British-based companies.
Creative Skillset and UKFT are partners in the Fashion Alliance, which provides resources for designers and manufacturers, including the Fashion Alliance Toolkit.
- Scottish Tartans Authority
- Cashmere and Camel Hair Manufacturers Institute
- Scottish Parliament
- Business Gateway
- The Textile Institute